Just like a movie star going down the red carpet, when you walk down the aisle on your wedding day all eyes will be looking at you. This will probably be the one time in your life when a whole group of people will be studying every aspect of your appearance. How you did your hair, the choice of your dress, the jewelry you are wearing will combine with the shape that your body to make a complete presentation to your guests. Don’t kid yourself the shape you are in will be noticed. Fortunately you can decide this just as you decide on the things you will wear on that special day. Beginning a fitness regime now will insure you look fantastic when you walk down the aisle. I have some advice on how to get there:
* Find a friend or coach to help encourage you and preferably even participate in helping to create a new you. A likely pick would be your matron of honor or even your own mom. Both will also be a big part of your wedding and so will also want to project the best image possible.
* Always remember that your exercise and diet regiment is equally important to all the other aspects of your life. It is an integral part of the wedding planning. Do not rationalize it away.
* Think about joining a gym or getting together with someone to insure that you get your exercise routine in. If you plan to do a three time a week workout then be sure that you have a commitment with someone that you will be there to do your workout. Impress on them how important it is for you to do your exercise routine. You may need to go as far as hiring a personal trainer. These people are paid to see that you show up and do your routine.
* Keep in mind you are getting married and will likely be starting or coming into a family. The health habits you have will likely become the health habits of your spouse and family. Incorporating healthy habits into your life now and not waiting until you have a fat spouse and fat kids is the best way.
* Look into a Biometrics program. These are wonderful as they provide structure to your meals. Planning is done, shopping lists are provided, and the recipes are easy to prepare. Check out one of these sites on the internet today.
Remember that your exercise and fitness regime is as important as all your other wedding plans. Also keep in mind as you pull yourself into shape that you will be the star on the red carpet come your wedding day. It is your chance to show everyone how truly spectacular you really look.
Would it not be wonderful that when in the future you are looking at your wedding photos that you remember it as not only the day you got married but it was also the event that changed the way you live life.